Monday, January 5, 2009

Updates

We tried to update this blog during our trip - but the internet connections were few and far between - those we found were extremely slow and the charges were ridiculous - so we made the decision to update when we are back.

Firstly, best wishes to all our friends and family - hope 2009 is all you want it to be and more! We should be able to update the blog in the next week or so.

Just a small snippet - the bike trip up to Tanzania was AWESOME - travelling on a motorbike gives a whole new outlook on travelling - you get to interact much more with the local people. The hike up to Uhuru Peak - all 6 team members made it. What an achievement!!!!!

Lastly, I (Donna) would like to thank my husband for all the planning he put into this trip - which made it so awesome and to my friends Ken, Penni, Lesley and Craig - thanks for being such great holiday mates - this has been a holiday that has changed my life and I will always keep close to my heart.

Also ... ANDY - HAPPY BIRTHDAY for Wednesday - wish we were together!

I hope that you enjoy our stories as we send them through.

Andy and Ken - good luck for your trip back - have a JOL!!!!

No comments: